- Protocolos: ASTM, HL7, XML o CSV
- Según experiencia
Software Test Engineer for Clinical Software Top Company
We are looking for a SW Test Engineer for a connectivity solution project. The role is under supervision of the project manager and test leader.
**EU working visa ir required
- Review of requirements, specifications and design
- Define and execute test with a particular focus on building fully automated tests and frameworks.
- Report test results
- Report defects
- Participate in SW Risk Analysis
- He / She may also provide support in:
- Planning, allocation and control testing activities of the project.
- Review results of test and prepare reporting
- Generation of metrics
Skills & Capabilities:
- The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies:
- Team Working.
- Capability in testing techniques and tools (automated and manually).
- Good level of Technical and Conversional English.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Engineer, computer Science or other Technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
- SW functional and non-functional test
- Experience with issue tracking and defect management.
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- SW Test automation experience
- Scripting or coding experience in Java
- Software Engineering Process knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (KANBAN/SCRUM)
- Knowledge of clinical or medical sector
- Experience with configuration management tools
- IT knowledge for Test Environment setup
- Knowledge of healthcare data & workflow, especially in electronic health records and related systems
- Experience working with healthcare standards such as HL7, ASTM
- Familiarity with CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Maven
- Experience using Git/SVN.
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?