- Linux OS
- POCO C++
- Design patterns
- Relational databases
- Según experiencia
Software Development Engineer for Clinical Software Top Company
I’m looking for SW development for GEMwebPlus Communications. You will be responsible of requirement definition involving required stakeholders, requirement writing, architecture definition and feature
implementation and unit test.
• Definition of new features with all involved stakeholders.
• Requirements writing.
• Architecture definition.
• Implementation and unit testing.
• Participate in and conduct review meetings.
• Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes.
Skills & Capabilities:
– Team working
– Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
– Command of English is needed for conducting meetings with worldwide stakeholders.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science and 3-5 years of experience developing desktop applications.
• Experience developing applications using C++.
• Experience writing high and low level design specifications making use of object oriented paradigms and design patterns.
• Command of English is needed for conducting meetings with worldwide stakeholders.
Following work experiences and skills are a plus:
• Experience programming multithread applications using C++11, STLs, XML, multiplatform libraries (ie. POCO C++)
• Experience with Unit Test (especially Google Test) and continuous integration.
• Experience with healthcare integration standards (HL7, POCT1-A2, IHE guidelines)
• Team-working experience using configuration management tools such as GIT, etc.
• Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
• Experience with SCRUM or other similar agile methodologies.
• Experience with relational databases
• SW development in Linux OS
• Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations
*Fluent in english and spanish is mandatory
*Your own vehicle is mandatory
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?