- React is a plus
- English is a plus
Senior Software Engineer (Java and React) – 100% remote
Lookiero is the leading personal shopping service online for women in Europe. We believe style is much more than the clothes we wear.
Our combination of smart technology and experienced personal stylists ensure we find inspiring and constantly surprising styles, tailored to our clients’ needs and preferences. We create lasting relationships between our Personal Shoppers and our clients, enabling us to deliver a thoughtful and personalised selection of items chosen specifically for them, every time.
What are we looking for?
At Lookiero, we’re looking for an experienced fellow to join our engineering team. You will have to make use of your and technical skills to work closely with a cross-functional team to build features and scalable architecture for web applications and services at Lookiero.
If you love facing new challenges, working in a culture of constant learning, and memes are part of your language, we have the perfect position for you!
You will work on the deepest part of the products in an autonomous and multidisciplinary product team to provide solutions according to the business needs.
- You will work together with the product manager and technical lead to guarantee the technical feasibility of the business needs.
- The solutions you work on must be scalable, maintainable, and accessible.
- You will contribute to the quality of the products developed through testing: unitary, integration, contract-testing, e2e…
- You will mainly work on a Java-based ecosystem with hexagonal architecture, DDD, and event-oriented.
- You will stick with legacy code from our beloved monolith, especially to extract functionalities to the new infrastructure.
- You will work, to a lesser extent, with Typescript, React, React-Native, Angular… all kinds of web and hybrid technologies.
- You will work on the visual layer (UI) of the products in an autonomous and multidisciplinary product team to provide solutions according to the business needs.
- You will work on an isomorphic Design System: multi-platform and multi-device.
How do we work?
What will make you successful in your mission; Skills, know-how and experience:
- Real experience in front development. React is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience working with product teams. Being product-oriented is a must.
- Experience with strongly typed programming languages or willing to learn.
- You are not afraid of technical challenges, in fact you hunger for the impossible. You thrive on coding.
- Passionate about new technologies and problems to solve. You’re ready to offer fresh ideas.
- You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also team-oriented.
- It is important that you can learn, understand, and develop great practices aligned with our technical challenges.
- Highly communicative, you’re able to work with multiple teams: internal and external team members, clients and providers. We are an international company, ability to read in English is needed.
Why you would love to join us 🙂
? We are getting bigger but we still have a start-up feeling. We are the European market leader with double-digit growth and +2 million of users
⚡A key position in one of the most important teams of the company where you can see your impact on the business from the very beginning
???????????????? You will work in an autonomous cross-functional team where decision making depends on team consensus
? Training Budget to help you to improve your technical skills and develop your soft skills in order to increase your toolkit
⏰ Work-life balance: Flexible schedules that work with your life. Freedom environment, which entails responsibility
? Remote friendly culture. We’re open to 100% remote option
A sneak peek of our culture
? Think Big. Act Fast
? Take ownership. Drive Results
? We say things the way they are
? Many voices. One Team
? It’s possible
Lookiero is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life no matter their gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, background or disability status.
We have grown rapidly since our launch in 2016 and are continuing to grow quickly! We now operate in 7 countries with a super talented team of +350 people across our 4 offices in Bilbao (HQ), Paris, London and Milan. The diverse backgrounds, mindsets and ideas of our team helps us uniquely deliver on our business proposition and makes us an energising place to build a career. We count 22 nationalities and our current gender % is 57.7 (F) 42.3 (M)
If you are excited about everything that you have just read… Join us! ?
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?