- HTML, CSS
- Systelab Github Repos
- Según experiencia
Full Remote Senior fullstack developer for Clinical Software Top Company
This position is part of a development team that is in charge of a software product that manages clinical information and provides therapeutic data to the doctors. Under the supervision of the team leader, he/she participates in development of the product following the methodologies used in the project and participates in the continuous improvement process.
- Definition of new features with all involved stakeholders.
- Requirements writing.
- Architecture definition.
- Implementation and unit testing.
- Participate in and conduct review meetings.
- Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes.
Internal Networking/Key relationships
It requires having contact with the R&D departments in order to define needs and requirements.
Skills & Capabilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following skills and competencies: • Analytical capacity to understand the problems and with troubleshooting.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
- Proactivity, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
- Good communication skills to perform a demo and to communicate with the rest of the team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a fast changing environment
- Great work capacity
- Good English speaking and writing skills.
Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
- Education: Engineer, computer Science or other Technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with issue tracking, troubleshooting and defect management. o Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Java, JEE, SQL,
- Knowledge of and experience with source/version control systems, such as GIT, etc
- Additional Skills/Knowledge:
- Software Engineering Process knowledge
- Experience writing high and low level design specifications making use of object oriented paradigms and design patterns.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Experience with Oracle and different application servers (WildFly, WebLogic,…).
- Knowledge of some frontend framework as Angular.
- Has demonstrated experience and a track record of success doing web applications and software
- Language: Spanish and English
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?