- Permanent contract
- 100% remote
- Flexible schedules that work with your life
- React Native
- English is a plus
React Native developer – 100% remote
Lookiero is the leading personal shopping service online for women in Europe. We believe style is much more than the clothes we wear.
Our combination of smart technology and experienced personal stylists ensure we find inspiring and constantly surprising styles, tailored to our clients’ needs and preferences. We create lasting relationships between our Personal Shoppers and our clients, enabling us to deliver a thoughtful and personalised selection of items chosen specifically for them, every time.
What are we looking for?
At Lookiero, we’re looking for an experienced fellow to join our team. As lead developer you will be responsible for the architecture of the native application and you will work closely with and give support to business teams who will develop the desired functionalities.
If you love facing new challenges, working in a culture of constant learning, and memes are part of your language, we have the perfect position for you!
- You will work together with the product designer to guarantee the technical feasibility of the UX proposals.
- The solutions you work on must be scalable, maintainable and accessible.
- You will work on an isomorphic Design System: multi-platform and multi-device.
- We love testing and as the lead developer you will help our quality team to build and maintain a testing strategy.
- Our stack is ReactNative, we build the application based on our design system which is able to render both web and native views. As the application lead developer a minimal knowledge of iOS and Android ecosystem is also required.
How do we work?
What will make you successful in your mission; Skills, know-how and experience:
- 5+ years of real, hands-on experience in frontend programming in a professional environment at least 3 with React Native
- We work with different technologies to solve different problems, for this role mostly will be React Native and a minimal iOS/Android setup might be required, but we have services built in Java, Node, Python depending on the needs (having experience on these technologies is not required).
- You are not afraid of technical challenges, in fact you hunger for the impossible. You thrive on coding.
- Passionate about user experience and having an eye on improving the UI. You’re ready to offer fresh ideas.
- You’re enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, self-sufficient, but also team oriented.
- You will collaborate closely with Product, Design, Application Engineering, and QA to spec, build, test and deploy new features. We are an international company, ability to read in English is needed.
- You are able to work in an asynchronous team, we work in different time zones but we make sure that we see each other every day.
Why you would love to join us 🙂
🔝 We are getting bigger but we still have a start-up feeling. We are the European market leader with double-digit growth and +2 million of users
⚡A key position in one of the most important teams of the company where you can see your impact on the business from the very beginning
👫👩🏻🤝👩🏾👨🏻🤝👨🏾👩🏿🤝👩🏻 You will work in an autonomous cross-functional team where decision making depends on team consensus
💰 Training Budget to help you to improve your technical skills and develop your soft skills in order to increase your toolkit
⏰ Work-life balance: Flexible schedules that work with your life. Freedom environment, which entails responsibility
🌍 Remote friendly culture. We’re open to 100% remote option
A sneak peek of our culture
🤔 Think Big. Act Fast
🚀 Take ownership. Drive Results
💯 We say things the way they are
🌍 Many voices. One Team
💥 It’s possible
Lookiero is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life no matter their gender, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, background or disability status.
We have grown rapidly since our launch in 2016 and are continuing to grow quickly! We now operate in 7 countries with a super talented team of +350 people across our 4 offices in Bilbao (HQ), Paris, London and Milan. The diverse backgrounds, mindsets and ideas of our team helps us uniquely deliver on our business proposition and makes us an energising place to build a career. We count 22 nationalities and our current gender % is 57.7 (F) 42.3 (M)
If you are excited about everything that you have just read… Join us! 🖖
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?