- Permanent contract
- Office located in the centre of Barcelona
- A flexible policy to work from home part of the week
- An international and dynamic team
- career and development opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Design Thinking
- HTML, CSS
- Fluent english
- Fluent english
- Speaking fluently French or Italian is a plus
Product Designer (UX/UI) – Barcelona
Company’s mission is to build an all-in-one platform to help owners manage and grow their properties by making attracting guests, handling bookings and crafting exceptional experiences, simple and easy.
Growing over 4x in 2020 and backed by some of Europe’s leading investors, it is one of the fastest-growing company in the Hospitech world. 1’500 properties all over the globe are using our platform daily to develop their business, and we’re looking forward to helping 10’000 by the end of 2022.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Champion a user-centered approach to new features and product improvements.
- Analyse findings from research and collaborate with Product Managers to define the problem.
- Refer to data and product tools to help inform your decision making process.
- Simplify complex tasks into easy-to-follow flows.
- Iterate on your designs based on constructive feedback from customers or the team.
- Build upon established patterns and maintain a scaleable design system.
- Confidently communicate your ideas and thinking to the wider team.
- Improve the visual design of our product through strong UI skills
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience designing products across web and mobile.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your process and your strengths.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS allowing you to easily collaborate and communicate with engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
- An ability to wear multiple hats and take on new challenges—we are still a small company, but with great ambitions.
- A strong understanding of UX principles, methodologies and best practices.
- A track record of applying design thinking to real-world business problems.
- Experience with research and conducting user interviews.
- Extensive knowledge and experience designing in Figma.
- Experience designing and working with Design Systems.
- A solid understanding of UI principles and ability to execute on visual design.
Bonus points for:
- Having worked in fast-paced start-ups or SaaS companies.
- Hospitality industry experience.
- Speaking fluently French or Italian (to assist with research in key markets).
What do we offer?
- An attractive salary.
- Office located in the centre of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- A flexible policy to work from home part of the week.
- An international and dynamic team.
- An amazing working environment where you will have a real impact and get your voice heard.
- The team is growing fast, and we offer plenty of career and development opportunities.
- Health Insurance.
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno a firstname.lastname@example.org con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin.