- Systelab Github Repos
- Según experiencia
Senior Java Developer for Clinical Software Top Company
SW development in GEMweb Plus project: It is responsible of requirement definition involving required stakeholders, requirement writing, architecture definition and feature implementation and unit test.
• Definition of new features with all involved stakeholders.
• Requirements writing.
• Architecture definition.
• Implementation and unit testing.
• Participate in and conduct review meetings.
• Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes.
Internal Networking/Key relationships
It requires having contact with the IL R&D departments in order to define product needs and requirements.
Skills & Capabilities:
– Team working
– Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
– Command of English is needed for conducting meetings with worldwide stakeholders.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science and 3-5 years of experience developing client-server applications using Java / JavaEE.
• In depth knowledge of EJB, JMS and JMX will be a plus.
• Experience with JBoss EAP or other Application Servers
• Experience of Linux operating system at user level, specifically in the areas of system commands and Bash shell scripting. WindRiver will be a plus.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
• Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
• Command of English is needed for conducting meetings with worldwide stakeholders.
Following work experiences and skills are a plus:
• Experience writing high- and low-level design specifications making use of object-oriented paradigms and design patterns.
• Experience developing backend applications using C++ with STL. Experience programming multithread applications. Knowledge of XERCES, XPath and XSLT will be appreciated.
• Experience in Angular for web applications
• Experience with SQL. Knowledge of PostgreSQL will be a plus.
• Experience with IDEs such as IntelliJ Idea/Eclipse.
• Team-working experience using configuration management tools such as GIT, etc.
• Experience with SCRUM or other similar agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations
• SW development in Linux OS (e.g. WindRiver)
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?