- Amazon RDS
- English is a plus
Infraestructure Engineer – Full remote
Lookiero is the leading personal shopping service online for women in Europe. We believe style is much more than the clothes we wear.
Our combination of smart technology and experienced personal stylists ensure we find inspiring and constantly surprising styles, tailored to our clients’ needs and preferences.
We have grown rapidly since our launch in 2016 and are continuing to grow quickly! We now operate in 8 countries with a super talented team of +500 across our 4 offices in Bilbao (HQ), Paris, London and Milan, but with a remote-first culture and work-life balance. This allows us to work from where and when we feel most comfortable but still have the possibility to visit the office from time to time.
Highlights of this year 2021:
- We have raised $30 million to continue expanding across Europe. This funding round allow us to double-down our investment in technology to evolve our proposition around personalisation and offer new ways to inspire all women to discover their potential.
- We have opened a new market: Germany.
- We have hired 85 people.
What are we looking for?
At Lookiero, we are looking for an Infrastructure engineer to join our team throughout Lookiero. You will work with talented members of your team to build features and scalable architecture for web applications and services at Lookiero.
Successful members of this team are self-motivated engineers with passion for both the business and technology innovation. The Infrastructure squad is responsible for designing, building, and running the needed artefacts to run all Lookiero’s applications. Following is how we work, but we are always open to improving
- We mainly work with AWS, but we also have some items in GCP, so a multi-cloud mindset is highly welcomed.
- We have focused on Kubernetes to orchestrate our containers, so we need people who know much about it. Certifications are welcomed but not required at all (maybe you get your certificate with us). But we also have some workloads working in plain EC2.
- We are responsible for our things, so we care and monitor everything to the detail. To keep Kubernetes in good shape, we need to know how it is performing.
- We don’t like to create snowflakes (although they’re beautiful), so we manage everything using IaC. Welcome to Terraform and Helm charts!. We need you to know about these technologies.
- And so, we use versioning control with git everywhere. GitOps rules.
- Finally, Kubernetes is not the only thing you will work with. We also help other squads to deploy their workloads and services. Do you want a database? On-premises or RDS?
- We love being Agile. We manage our work in issues with JIRA, and we do our best to mix planned work with sudden tasks.
What will make you successful in your mission?; Skills, know-how and experience:
- 5+ years of real, hands-on experience as infraestructure engineer in a professional environment
- Fully automation mindset
- AWS as Cloud Computing service
- Formalizing the infrastructure in Terraform
- Infrastructure changes are backed up on git (GitOps)
- Containers, Kubernetes clusters, and Helm charts.
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) for logging management
- Jenkins for automation processes
- Prometheus, Grafana, and NewRelic for monitoring and alerting
Why would you love to join us?
🌍 Remote friendly culture. We’re open to 100% remote
⏰ Flexible schedules that work with your life. Freedom environment, which entails responsibility
🔝 We are getting bigger but we still have a start-up feeling. We are the European market leader with double-digit growth and +2 million of users
⚡A key position in one of the most important teams of the company where you can see your impact on the business from the very beginning
👫 You will work in an autonomous cross-functional team where decision making depends on team consensus
💰 Training Budget to help you to improve your technical skills and develop your soft skills in order to increase your toolkit
🤸 You will enjoy one of the best onboarding experience ever. 93 % of our new joiners are very satisfied with the onboarding process.
A sneak peek of our culture
🤔 Think Big. Act Fast
🚀 Take ownership. Drive Results
💯 We say things the way they are
🌍 Many voices. One Team
💥 It’s possible
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?