- Ethical hacking
- Según experiencia
Cybersecurity Engineer for Medical Instruments
Cybersecurity engineer, responsible of analyse security threads and standardize security development life cycle across projects. The selected candidate will be also responsible of the definition of system hardening requirements and OS secure configurations.
• Definition of security needs and tools, as well as the integration of the tools in continuous integration
• Vulnerability analysis and cybersecurity risk analysis
• Security tool validation and security patch validation
• Windows OS hardening configuration
Internal Networking/Key relationships
It requires having contact with the R&D department in order to define needs and requirement.
Skills & Capabilities:
– Team working
– Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a team oriented environment.
– Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task.
– Command of English is needed for conducting meetings with worldwide stakeholders.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science and 2 years of experience in Cybersecurity.
• Security incident monitoring, investigation, vulnerability assessment, patch proposal and validation.
• Windows and Linux Configuration best practices from security perspective
• Anti-virus / Anti-Malware
• Encryption, password protection, autentication algorithms and libraries
• Ethical hacking
Following work experiences and skills are a plus:
• Experience programming multithread applications using C++11 and/or C#
• Team-working experience using configuration management tools such as GIT, etc.
• Security static analysis tools
• Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations
• SW Testing Process and Methodology
Ponte en contacto conmigo
La forma más eficiente es el email. Envíame uno con el nombre de la oferta en el asunto y me pondré en contacto contigo lo antes posible. Recuerda adjuntar tu CV o enlace al perfil de Linkedin. ?